Cost of single accomodation - Den Haag

Dear Expats,

I am planning to move from India to The Nederlands, targeting by Jan 2018. By profession i am a software consultant, and will have a contact to help me scout out for contract opportunities in Europe.

In this regard, I was adviced that Den Haag will be the most probably place to stay, as it seems to be more expats friendly and opportunity wise. Would like some advice on cost of a small single apartment with very basic furnishing which will allow me to cook for myself and a single bed is just fine. I am not keep on a fancy locality as long as i can connect to public transport, for now.

Any advice will really be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Sanjay

I would say 400-600 EURO´s per month would be realistic. 400 EUR seems really cheap though and might not be the nicest location, OR you would have some luck.

I have not lived in the Hague for some years though.

Have a look at www.marktplaats.nl.
Under the section: Huizen en Kamers..

Hi Sanjay and welcome to the Forum. :)

The Numbeo website offers information regarding the cost of living in various cities and towns around the world; this link will take you to the data for Den Haag.

One word of warning, the data set represents information from the previous 12-months, so will always be slightly out of date.

Hope this helps.

Many thanks Flora, ,much appreciate it. I shall have a look. I am an optimistic person ;) so lets see what is in store for me and my luck.

Kind Regards,
Sanjay

Hey Ausanjay,

Maybe you can give pararius.com a shot too?

Good luck !