Marriage visa

Hello guys my name is sumeya am from Kenya and boyfriend is from berlin germany i had some worries about marriage visa being accepted in our case because both me and my boyfriend are student he is germany citizen born and raised there and he lives with his mum he use to work before but he stopped becouse of studies we are thinking of him coming to Kenya we get married but since his student and does not work currently can it bring problems once we get married and we start to process marriage visa?

And please if you have a some advice for us please do share thank you?

I assume you m,eans a family reunion visa (for joining your spouse after marrying), not a marriage visa (for attending a wedding in Germany).
In addition to being married to your German spouse, to get a family reunion visa you also have to show sufficient financial reserves for the two of you (this might be difficult if both are not working), enough living space (e.g. rented flat), a German health insurance and basic knowledge of German language (A1 level or higher).

Yes I mean family reunion visa what if he gets a student house and per time job?

It must be sufficient money, minimum €8820/year per person, and space for the two of you, usually around 60sqm.
A part time job and student apartment is not enough for two people.

I have question about marriage visa too.... I'm currently still in HK and will apply the marriage visa once I get the marriage registration confirmation letter from Germany which is likely to be mid-May. However, I booked the flight to leave hk end of June. I saw that for marriage visa, I need to leave my passport in HK for visa process, but since I have already booked my flight and need to be in Germany for his mother's surgery, I was wondering whether it will be ok for me to use my other British Passport to travel to Germany during that time.

I can't find any news / anyone to help on this matter in HK😢

If you have two foreign passports, you can choose which one to use to enter Germany.