Help needed with the arlanda express

Hi everyone :)

I am coming for a short visit to Sweden on Monday and need some assistance with the Arlanda Express.

I've been told to get it at the airport to central station, and from central station a taxi to my hotel.

I've looked online and tried booking a ticket, but wasn't asked for a destination, just given a price of 120SEK- is that correct? Same price wherever you want to go?

Also, any ideas if 'central station' goes by another name? Are the destinations clearly signed so I will know where to get off? I have never been to Sweden so have no idea what the process will be like.

Any help greatly appreciated :)

Thanks!

Hey!

Yes, if you are between 8-25 years old or a student the ticket cost you 120SEK but if you want a return ticket it costs you 240SEK. And the express train goes from Central station to the airport so there is no stops, it takes only 20 min which is really good. And if you gonna take the train back to the airport you must be aware of which terminal your flight is flying from because then you have to get off the train bout Arlanda South or North. I hope I could help you a wee bit..
Cheers