Visitng Qatar this weekend

Hey Peeps, i'll be visiting Qatar this weekend for a 4-day stay, any extreme sports going on in Qatar? like, bungy jumping or skydiving? whats the one treat that everyone must try when in Qatar (activity speaking)?

places to hang out etc?

Merhaba !

Few that I can think of ;

1. Sanduning;
2. Paragliding and parachuting at the desert;
3. Diving
4. Jet skiing

Make a point to visit Faisal Al-Thani Museum..it "wowed" me, and may be it will wow you too !

Places to hang out ;

1. Katara -Doha Cultural Village
2. The Pearl
3. The Museum Islamic Art
4. Souq Waqif [ go and watch the falcons]
5. Corniche [ now nice weather]
6. Hotels for musics and drinks, if you "drinks"
7. Villagio Shopping Malls- if you like crowds..go during weekend
8. Dukhan Beach...better than Mesaaid I think !

Enjoy your stay in Doha and Qatar

thaaaaaaaaaaaaanx :)

Share with us later what have you tried ..and how have you ejoyed your stay in Doha, Qatar. If not mistaken they gona have Qatar Grand Prix for the speed boat at the corniche, Food festival at Doha Exhibition Centre, Logos Hope- a cruise ship that sell books at berth no. 8 , Doha Port and Qatar Ladies Open :)....enjoy !

lol; i was cycling with a friend this morning on the corniche, we went from the embassies area all the way to the marina and way past, to the construction taking place on the left, we went in and did a bit of scouting, and then on the way out we were followed by a truck witha dude in it, claiming to be head of security, and he wanted to take our IDs :P

fun, fun, fun ^^

I had intended to share my Qatar experience with you all, however after reading Dana Sakr's mothers open letter, I feel it is best to have a moment of silence, and offer any word of condolensce or support.