The best things to discover in Saudi Arabia

Hello everyone,

What have you discovered in Saudi Arabia that you would recommend to other expats?

Are there any places that you enjoy visiting on the weekends, be it areas of natural beauty or shopping malls? Are there any Saudi dishes that you would recommend?

What are some of the best activities in Saudi Arabia?

Are there any unique customs or places you were introduced to by locals that you think other expats might be interested in? Are there any local festivals that expats might want to get involved with?

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Priscilla

"Al Wahbah" crater is one of natural tourist places that can be visited in Saudi Arabia.

for more information https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Wahbah_crater

Which city do  you live in?

Unfortunately, nothing is there to discover apart from what u earn and what u save but that also has gone down drastically due to crisis.

A very nice festival for me is Ramadan 😊

I have toured the country and there are many beautiful and interesting places.

Farazan island is an unspoilt places of beautiful beaches, crystal clear water as well as nature and some interesting architecture.

Medina Saleh  incredible tombs and buildings thousands of years old, built into rock by nabeteans, the same people who build Petra in Jordan.

Al ula with the oldest original town in Saudi, a fascinating insight to how people lived in the past. Also the mountain range and viewing points in that area are spectacular.

The old town in Jeddah, the end of the world and red sands outside of Riyadh, Saudi has many incredible places to see and explore. And I recommend people make the effort while in the kingdom. I am glad I did.

Thanks..Yeah..There are many places to visit in Saudi Arabia but hey, most of us need  some sorts of freedom likes of oman, UAE, Bahrain. I'll be glad to hear this word from someone pls.

I recommend to visit Mastorah desert for safari it's really Amazing place also there's seaside too
The desert it has beautiful sands and crystal clear water as well.
It's near to Rabigh city and there in the desert you can feel more freedom.

nothing here

Dear Saeed,
In which city you live? And how long you have been there?

Regards

Best thing about Saudi is a return ticket home!

Hi,
is it easy for rent house about Rabigh city?
Which conditions?
Would you explain those please?
Regards,

Şahin

Absolutely

Dear Sahin,

Yes you can rent flat there in Rabigh per day if you want .

But if you are willing to visit Mastorah Desert you should do few things:

1- you need a guide for the Desert.
2- take enough food and water because the main road is far from there and it's difficult to go out and come back again.
3- you should go with a group (more than one car).
4- take Tire Inflator with you.
5- if you're willing to stay more than few hours you should bring Tent with u because the weather will be hot in the morning and sometimes very cold at night even in summer season.
6- Be sure that you have wire puller for cars.
7- First aid bag.
8- Packing of firewood.
9- some lights maybe you need it at night.

Ps: there you will find one Water well (Meri well) for washing only not for drink they called (Beer Meri) in Arabic.

Best regards

Winter in Saudi Arabia is such a fun!
You can camp with your friends and families in the desert!
Very nice time!