Canadian needs info., pls.

We are thinking we'd like to rent for 2-3 months in 2019.  We will be in Punta Cana for 3 weeks in Feb. 2018.  It would be great if we could see what's available.  Is there a realtor you could recommend that would be willing to take us about?

Also, curious what other Canadians living in the DR do about needing several prescription medications when living in the DR full time?

Thanks

Hello and welcome. It has been my experience that when going away even if for a couple of months that if you talk to your pharmacist they can advance you medication for up to three months at a time.
You might want to ask about that. Good luck.

Almost all meds are avail here most over the counter.

Planning this far out and asking for realtors for Feb 2018 -.its way way too early.  Things do change here.

Read lots of the info here in the various threads. Get a feel for things.  In December os so reach out for recommendations for a realtor. That way it will get the attention it deserves.

And welcome!!!

Thanks for the replies.  As far as the medications, I was obviously not clear - sorry.  I was meaning when living in DR full-time.  Are specific medications expensive, available? 
We are seriously thinking of relocating to the DR and following the advice I read in this forum of "putting feet on the ground" for a 2-3 month time frame is why we thought we'd see what's available during our next trip.  I will ask again in Dec.

Great plan!!!! Most meds are available. Remember pharmacies in a tourist zone jack up the prices.

Planner is correct most meds are available here and are over the counter.  You may consider having your meds shipped in from Canada as usually will be cheaper.  I occasionally ship meds in but usually when back in the states I get a 6 month supply to bring back with me.

Bob K