From dubai to Canada

Hi everyone 🙋 Im a filipina working in Dubai for over six years now, as a hotelier.
I would like to kindly ask for your help, hoping to get some advice and suggestions on how to find a job in Canada in food and beverage industry... It will be very much appreciated and I will be so thankful for  your time 🙏
Working in Canada is a dream that I've been struggling to reach for yearsss now...the reason why i left my work in my country and went here in Dubai...is to gain good experience that will help me land a job in Canada someday... since applying from the Philippines is like fitting a rope through a needle hole. 🙇
...six years has passed and now I am ready to find a way, to make my dream come true.
As an onlychild and i always wanted to give my old father a better life someday...😙👴
I took the first step when i came here in Dubai...I know in my heart that with God's help someday soon i can reach that dream. 🙏
Thank you everyone for reading  :) Im sorry for a long one 🙆 God bless.

Hi Nina,

Welcome on board. :)

I'd invite you to go through the Living in Canada guide to find out all you need to know to relocate, live and work there.

Best of luck in your future endeavours.

Regards,

Sarvesh
https://www.expat.com

Hi Sarvesh,

How are you? I hope my message finds you well...

Thank you for your prompt response...
I really appreciate you taking the time to respond on my post.

Thank you for your advice...I will search for it and check it out.

God Bless...

Nina

If you are working for a hotel chain, have you tried seeing what options you have through that organization.  Most hotel chains have several different bands, so it might be a case that you just need to look at a lateral move into a chain that is located in Canada.

Hi there  :)

I would like to say Thank you very much for your advice.

Yes, I've heard some hotel operations professionals move all around the world.
Unfortunately, our HR department wont be able to assist us when it comes to transferring internationally...they do it locally.

The reason why im finding my way out on my own...

These past few days im trying my best to find Canadian hotel professionals in LinkedIn who can help me with some advice too :)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed hopefully someday i'll be able to reach my dreams to land a job in Canada.

Thanks again...

Warm Regards,
Nina