Master's degree

Is it possible to be able to transfer ones credit to another university (that will be accepted) in united states or UK to do his/her masters degree after finishing bachelors degree in Ukraine?

Or can someone get a job in another country after finishing with his/ her bachelor's degree in ukraine without any complications or like having to take an exam or something like that?

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Ukraine

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Ukraine

Moving to Ukraine

Find tips from professionals about moving to Ukraine

Travel insurance in Ukraine

Enjoy stress-free travel to Ukraine