Anyone knows about the renewal of passport in Philippine embassy oslo?

Hello everyone 

Anyone have an idea how to process the renewal of passport in philippine embassy oslo?
I am worried that i can't renew my passport because i haven't report my marriage yet. I got married here in norway last year but i was lazy to report my marriage.  I didn't change my last name and some told me that its not that necessary to report the marriage. My passport will expire soon and i am worried that they will not process my application just because i haven't report my marriage yet.
I am still living here in norway with temporary residence permit and dont have any plan to travel out of the country.

kindly help me with my iquiry please.

thanks alot.

Hi Bhebhe,

I think it's not a problem.if you plan to renew passport... you can renew passport and report marriage at the same time...

I did it both at the same time. I got married November 2014 and I renewed my passport August 2015. What I did was just download all the forms and completed the requirements. I wasn't planning to change my last name yet because I was thinking of the conflict that might impact my PRC license, but when I got to the embassy in Oslo they even asked me if I want to change my last name to my husband's and I said yes.

Regarding your last name you can choose if you want to change it or not, it is really easy with skatteetaten if you want, as simple as changing your name in fb. And it will automatically reflect on your residence card at the udi portal when you renew.

Thank you very much stephy 😀

I called the embassy today and they said that my new passport and report of marriage certificate is ready to pick up 😀 i planned to go in th embassy tomorrow 😀

Thanks 😀

Bhebhe01 wrote:

Thank you very much stephy 😀

I called the embassy today and they said that my new passport and report of marriage certificate is ready to pick up 😀 i planned to go in th embassy tomorrow 😀

Thanks 😀

Hi. How long did the renewal process/waiting time take? My friend is planning to renew hers from the embassy in Oslo as well. Thanks.

Hi. After 2 weeks i got my new pass.

Bhebhe01 wrote:

Hi. After 2 weeks i got my new pass.

That's faster than I expected. Great. Thanks again!

Hi I just want to know how to renew my Philippine passport in Oslo. I live in Stockholm do I need to call for appointment ? Please help me thanks.

Hi. My friend from Denmark is actually here in Oslo and applied just yesterday. She just walked in..no appointments. Arrive early because they only accept applicants between 9am-2pm. Be ready with photocopies of all your documents and payment is cash only. Official processing time is 2-3 months but in general people have received it in 3 weeks.

Hi i would like to ask po.. i was married last year and hindi ko pa nareport ang marriage namin sa embassy.. pwede po ba via hindi personal nandito kasi ako sa trondheim.. and ano po mga requirements.. pwede po din ba magchange of stastus  after 2 years balak ko po isabay sa renewal of passport ko.. salamat in advance..

We got married November 2014 in Trondheim and reported it when I renewed my passport in August 2015 and changed my last name/status at the same time, we didn't have any problems. I am just not sure if they have any new rules there.

You need to appear personally because they will take your picture and signature.