Close

Visa complication :( "Clearing house"

Hi Everyone ,

I am from YEmen and I have "Titer du voyage" Because i give up my own passport ,  when i went to the embassy to ask for visa , they said if i have my own passport there will be no problem,, but as long i have the "titer du voyage" i need invitation that must be done in the "Clearning House from jakarta Immigration"

the main problem i did bought the tickets and my friend is in Batam   He can not go to jakart , its sooo complicate it now , can anyone let me how should i do or have any idea ?!!

I did get invitation letter and the IC of my friend to the embassy , but they refused I DONT KNOW WHYYY.  I did have visa to Malaysia without any issues :"(

I will be soo happy to get some help :) and thank you all for your time.

Perhaps you need a passport?

The problem the I Can't have one at the moment , however at the embassy they said its okay but u need some one to go to clearing in the immigration !!??? Malaysian embassy the get me the visa in 3 days without any problem O.o

You might not be allowed to board any aircraft on an international flight without a passport and there is little or no hope of a visa for Indonesia being granted without one.

The French document might well not be accepted for a visa regardless of an invitation letter from anywhere and the letter itself could be a problem as the rules as to who can give such a letter mean restrictions apply.
It could be your friend simply doesn't meet the requirements so his letter doesn't count.
You need to visit the Indonesian embassy in person to discuss the matter in order to find out what the problem is then try to rectify it.

Nothing else is going to work.

Fred :

You might not be allowed to board any aircraft on an international flight without a passport and there is little or no hope of a visa for Indonesia being granted without one.

It could be your friend simply doesn't meet the requirements so his letter doesn't count.
You need to visit the Indonesian embassy in person to discuss the matter in order to find out what the problem is then try to rectify it.

Nothing else is going to work.

IF u read well what im saying you will understand the situation , but it seems you jzt reply with no idea of wht i jzt wrote. if u read a gain . i was at the embassy in PERSON and they asked to get invitation directly from the immigration in Jakarta or by help from a tourism office. and that is why i asked if some one has an idea or know some official office .

BTW, your reply is not helping at all , have a good day Immigration Guy

The English in your post is not that great and what you say doesn't make much sense in many ways.
If your friend is nothing to do with an agent that is allowed to sponsor you, he's not a lot to do with much so only serves as a confusion. Any letter from him will be rejected without a second thought so it's useless to bother.
An agent who can sponsor you would know the correct procedure.

A quick search shows up another serious issue but I'm sure you can find that one for yourself as it's a French based site.
Since it's the place you have to apply for a visa, you should already be aware of it and the restrictions they have at the moment.

still not helping :P

I know - I now have the information but since you were a tad arrogant and insulting I thought I'd let you find it yourself.
It's linked to from the Indonesian embassy site and tells you everything you need to know.

u made me laugh , u know how to write too much. if im arrogant as u said , i wouldn't ask help from others , and as u said im insulting !! " I WONDER WHEN I DID THAT " :/  , though I really appreciate whether u help or nt . but trying to kick the ppl who are really wanted vist a wonderful country is really shocking me.  And I know Im not the first one u did that with.  :cool:  . im here to look for solution not to argue  .  again have a good day

Go to the Indonesian embassy site and follow the link. It explains everything very clearly, including why you have a problem.

Expatriate health insurance in Indonesia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Indonesia

Moving to Indonesia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Indonesia

International Wealth Management

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs

Travel insurance in Indonesia

Enjoy stress-free travel to Indonesia