Information about Brazil

If it's possible without giving visa travel to Brazil with letter?

A visa is required.

Jim

hello
i want to ask. I have a friend in Brazil. I want to go there.  15 day trip. He will sponsor me. But he doesn't know.  Where will the invitation letter be made? You tell me from where the invitation letter is made. I can understand him. please

There's a lot of cartorio out there.  But nobody tells.  Where did he become? Invitation letter. She is from Acarati City.  you can tell me.  Where can I get an invitation letter? please information

Welcome, Narender,
Do you need a sponsor for a tourist Visa from India? I do not think you do. A tourist visa is normally good for 60 to 90 days. Just a letter from your friend that you will be staying there for your visit will help when entering.
A Sponsor is required by a company to work. That is all done by the company.
If I missing something let us know.

hello sir
My friend is in Brazil.  I want to tourist.  but I am working emirate abu dhabi. I wanted a sponsorship letter.  My friend doesn't know. invitation letter. Which sertorio to tell.  You can tell.

I want to come for visit . Took a few days. A sponsorship letter is required to get a visa from the embassy. My friend doesn't know.  where to make invitation letter. Can you help me  Which Cartorio is that? please sir.

The cartorio in or near his town will be glad to help.
The following is just an example. (english)
{Date}
The Immigration Officer
{Name of Embassy/Consulate}
{Address}
{Contact Information of Embassy/Consulate}

Respected Sir/Madam

My name is _____________, currently residing in _____________, and I am a citizen of _____________. I am writing this letter to confirm my sponsorship for _____________ [Applicant's Name] for _______ [give the reason behind the sponsorship like study, visiting a family, etc. He/she will be visiting ______ [country name] for ________ [duration of stay] from _____ to ______ [mention the date].

I have enclosed a list of documents and bank statements as proof of my financial capacity to sponsor him/her. These funds will replenish and cover his/her expenses including food, rent, tuition fees, clothing, transportation and others. Please feel free to contact me for I will gladly extend my help in the best possible manner.

Sincerely,
{Name and Signature of Sponsor}
{Address}
{Contact Details}

Thank you very much sir.  you told me a lot.