Completing my profile

Hello
I am Marie from UK planning to move back to Mauritius. I joined 3 days ago and I skipped part of my profile to get back to it later. When in edit mode, it does not allow you to do so. Has anyone come across this? Any tips welcome. I have already asked the administrator who sent me the page to update and still does not allow me to edit.
Thanks

I had trouble editing mine a few days ago.
I meant to mention it to the tech white coat bods but I forgot.
I managed part but the hobbies or interests or whatever it is wouldn't work so I bunged that bit in the main part.

Thanks, Fred. But there must be an easy solution to this!!

M2West wrote:

Thanks, Fred. But there must be an easy solution to this!!

Possibly a software glitch. I'll send a message to the appropriate for you.

Thank you very much.

Message sent to the tech team.

Hi,
Good afternoon everyone, I'm onto this problem and will keep you guys updated when the problem is resolved. Thank you.

Cheers,
Devo

Hi again,
I just had a go at editing each element of my profile and didn't encounter any issues. If you guys could have a go again and if possible let me know if there are any visible error messages please.

If possible could you guys also try a different browser please. Just trying to narrow down the possibilities

Google Chrome - windows 10

Now working properly

maybe working properly.

A short passage on the interests works but long ones do not.
The main section is fine.

Is there a limit in "interests"?

Thanks Fred.

yes there is a limit of 255 characters in the database to store the interests

Devo wrote:

Thanks Fred.

yes there is a limit of 255 characters in the database to store the interests

Understood.
I've edited to keep to the limit but had to skip most of the details, probably a good thing but missing the bit about Chinese girls and whipped cream was disappointing.
On a more serious note (and less fun), perhaps the words "I like" could be replaced with "255 characters max".