Working Holiday Visa chances with debts?

Hi! I am a peruvian-german girl, that studied in Germany and actually made a semester exchange in New Zealand. And it was awesome, so i want to go back!

The problem is that I left Germany to come to live in Peru, and when I was already here I realized I didn't pay some bills in Germany. But since I was already in Peru I didn't care much about them.

Now, i want to apply for a Working Holiday Visa in New Zealand... and I am afraid that maybe my visa application gets rejected because I still have some debts in Germany? Does anyone know how good chances are to get your visa approved if you have some debts?

If they haven't tracked you down for not paying bills then by all means its safe to assume they are not looking for you to pay them. Kinda strange if you ask me...Don't know what kind of bills you were supposed to pay. If it was governmental type then damn.

Anyways, I don't think not paying your bills from another country will affect your approval for a visa in NZ. As long as you have enough money to stay in NZ, then youre fine. So, good luck.