Looking for a place to rent in Saint Paul's Bay

Hi,

I'll be doing my Divemaster Training in Saint Paul's Bay starting around the 20th of June for 2 month.

I'm looking for a room or flat to rent in this area.

Thanks for your help !!

Hi Fred170681,

Welcome on board  :)

could you please drop an advert in the Housing in Malta section of the website ?

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

Hi Fred170681

With it just being for 2 months, might you be better off booking into a hotel? You may get a good deal staying for longer. Just a thought.

When I arrived here in January, I stayed in a hotel in Bugibba for 1 month, until I found a place.  A friend of mine did the same thing.

Good luck with your search.

Hi Ruby,

That won't be the same budget because the difference between January and July/August is that the price are summer price which means the price can be twice as much as winter ( saw it on short term studio rent )

Thanks anyway for your help !! and if you have a friend who is looking for someone to rent a room, let me know ;-)

Fred

Yes I know the prices are more this time of year, but it's worth checking some of the hotels like the Shamrock. If I hear anyone is looking to rent a room short term, I'll let you know

I'm waiting for a reply from them but it's 40 euros (instead of 20 in winter) a night for a studio :-(

Thanks for your help ;-)