New members of the Vanuatu forum, introduce yourselves here – June to December 2017

Hi all,

Newbie on the Vanuatu forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Vanuatu if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Vanuatu forum, introduce yourselves here continues below!

Hi all, I am new in town. I am in my 50s and will be staying in Port Vila for a few years for work. I am interested in golf, fishing, diving, etc. I look forward to meeting people of all ages and nationalities for socializing and interesting conversations.

Hi Artsi

We aren't in Vanuatu yet but we'll make sure to contact you when we are. Will be nice to meet everyone too.

Many thanks,
Taryn

Artsi1964 wrote:

Hi all, I am new in town. I am in my 50s and will be staying in Port Vila for a few years for work. I am interested in golf, fishing, diving, etc. I look forward to meeting people of all ages and nationalities for socializing and interesting conversations.

Hi , we just back from Port Vila last week. we do love there and thinking to move there.

Looking for buying land and build the house.  Do you have any idea how to buy land in Vanuatu? we find the seller directly and don't know how to proceed :(

Hi there, Im from Malaysia. Am Posting to Vanautu soon. Hope to meet new friend over there.

Hi all, Jei + Bryan here from Brisbane, Australia.

We are just starting our 'journey of preparation' to move to Vanuatu, but it won't be for several years as we have our own Holistic Health Clinic to grow to the point where we can leave it to mostly run itself without us, plus an elderly family member who will not be with us much longer.  Meanwhile we are planning ahead to see how we need to prepare ourselves financially, see what life is like in Vanuatu, visit a few more times to get a better understanding of Vanuatu, and just be in the best position possible once we get there :-)

hi, sunder 40 from malaysia,moving to vanuatu next week.port vila.working as warehouse manager

Hi everyone, my name is Jeff, my wife (Talayah) and I are in the process of buying a property in Vanuatu. We are searching homes on the net have spoken to a few real estate people there and are looking forward to moving there in the not to distant future.
I hope I don't annoy anyone too much with the questions I may ask.
Cheers.

Hi All,

I hope everyone is going well, my family and I cant wait to get to Vila later this year in April and settle in for some island time for a year or two.  I just need to find some work and were set!!

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751463

Thanks!

Closed