Close

New members of the USA forum, introduce yourselves here – June to December 2017

Hi all,

Newbie on the USA forum? Don’t know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in the USA if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the USA forum, introduce yourselves here – 1st quarter of 2017 continues below!

Moderated by Bhavna 2 weeks ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Please register your services in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi All, just joined today and trying to find my away around.
My Husband and I live in the UK. My Husband is originally from LA and after spending many years here he and I are ready for the big move.
We were wondering if you can give us advice, we are currently surfing the housing market in Las Vegas and have pin pointed the area of Henderson. Maybe you ex pats have other area ideas.
All help is very much appreciated.
Thanks x

Henderson Nevada's really nice it's a nice family area. If you're looking something more close to Vegas I recommend North Vegas my brother lives there currently and it's absolutely stunning and he has four children. Him and his wife work both and they have a lovely five bedroom home.

Thanks for that Lilreleo.

I will look into North Vegas.
We are not bothered about living too close to the centre. We lived in London for many years and like to be away from the hustle and bustle of the main City life. But we would like to be close enough to take a drive if we wanted a change.

I like Henderson.   Close enough but far enough away from the "down town" that it give you a nice suburban feel.

Bob K

HI.

I'm Shay, Im a student in international trade and I already been in Orlando 5 times and I would like to move there.
I know that for looking for a job and get sponsored is complicated and take time.
But I'm here for get some advices and be informed about what going on.

Feel Free to contact me if anything.

Thanks

Hi all, I just moved to American canyon (Napa County) from Malaysia. Would love to meet fellow Malaysians or dancers to do dance projects with or just for a cup of tea. :)

Hi all, I moved from Canada into the USA. I study biology and am so happy to be here. I would love to chat with anyone on here :) Send me a friend request or message me!

Hi All,

I'm looking to move also from South Africa to Atlanta, GA. Would love to hear from fellow South Africans who have "made it" :)

Thank you

Hi Rob hope you doing well I'm going to get to Denver on 2nd Jul from Tunis. What is your location ?

Expatriate health insurance in the USA

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in the USA

Moving to the USA

Find tips from professionals about moving to the USA

Travel insurance in the USA

Enjoy stress-free travel to the USA

Flights to the USA

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to the USA