New members of the Kenya forum, introduce yourselves here – June to December 2017

CaryandBabe1

Hi, thought I'd introduce myself again.

I was hoping someone here could maybe help me. I'm currently in The U.S. looking to Kenya, the Nairobi or Mombasa area to be with my girlfriend, and seeking employment. My background is in the financial services field and have a B.A. in finance. I also have a passport. Additonally, I have been looking into NGOs. If anyone could it would be much appreciated. Also how is the job market there. Thank you!!!!!!

Interests

food,   reading,    movies,   meeting new people,    family,  girlfriend

I can speak

English and basic Swahili

Welcome to Nairobi.
Hope you will enjoy your stay,, dont forget to visit our game parks.

Hi Bro.. Its good to hear that you are coming to Kenya with your Girlfriend. You will surely enjoy. Concerning Job opportunities, its my advice that you venture into business rather than being employed. Unlike in US, the cost of labor is cheap. Most employed folks opt out to do business.
Hope you make up your mind and make an informed choice.
All the best

Hi guys, i am a Kenyan by birth and a n Network Engineer by profession working with a media house. I feel at home....i will be glad to make friends

I am Michael, a Kenyan by birth and working in Nairobi. Am here to meet and make new friends, i willing to extend a helping hand to the new peeps in Kenya n esp in Nairobi.

good man

Hi, thought I would introduce myself again,

I was hoping someone here could maybe help me. I'm currently in The U.S. looking to Kenya, the Nairobi or Mombasa area to be with my girlfriend, and seeking employment. My background is in the financial services field and have a B.A. in finance. I also have a passport. Additonally, I have been looking into NGOs. If anyone could it would be much appreciated. Also how is the job market there. Thank you!!!!!!

Hi sir my name is Elvis am a Kenyan by birth and i live in Nairobi i have been helping friends and internationals around i have good knowledge of both towns Mombasa and  Nairobi, Kindly write an Email to me on the details below and i will be able to organised and give you a good  tailored itinerary for your visit.
Thank you and Karibu Kenya

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

karibu sana

ASANTE

Reason : please create a new thread on the Kenya forum

Hello guys, This Tunis from Isiolo county but currently staying in Nairobi for studies. I  would like to meet new people and make friends. Looking to connect with foreigners and locals soon.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Please register your services in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

HI, I am Ben. I live in Kenya with a professional auditing job planning to move to Australia for a job and live there. Any information to that effect is important.

Hi Ben. I read your intro. I have experience in financial services. Currently in the states looking to Kenya because of my girlfriend. Any information you could provide would be appreciated. Thanks.

Regards

Hi Ms Wanjonyi,
I am also new here... A Kenyan by birth and an American.  Came back this July after 14 years away.  Trying to find my footing and re-establish 'roots'.  Nice to see another 'newbie' ....welcome back!

Hi Wanjiku,

Saw you post and resonated with it...  I came back hardly 3 months ago and although I have my family and old friends, I still find myself looking to fill another bit of me....  It's a fact years away in another culture does change us...not the 'tweng', but maybe it too :) , but perspective.  Maybe it's time we start an ex-diaspora group -- where we can freely let off frustration with the systems and all; without being judged.  You made me feel better!

Hi, Thought  I'd post again.

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please post your advert under the Housing section.

Hi y'all,

My name is Wangari, a Kenyan/American, back home now.  I am an entrepreneur, selling paint.  Our paint is from Dubai...very good quality.   I am here to interact with people of diverse cultures and maybe those in property development....construction etc.

Kenya is a great place to live in!

Hi, My Name Is Michael Yaw A Ghanaian And A Past Student Of Cape Coast University. I Am Planning To Living In Nairobi For Continuing Education. If Someone May Kindly Brief Me About Accomodation, I May Be Extremely Happy. *** Need A Friend From Nairobi. It Is Urgent.

Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hello my name is Kemunto
I am a tax accountant  and I can help with anything related to tax within Kenya

Hi Cliff
I hope you got sorted out on the issue of the Log book. I just joined recently and would love to help you out

cary lets brainstorm in my inbox

Hi everyone
my name is KC, i am from China, doing business in Kenya,online shop sales Chinese products,I think I want to know more about Kenya,To bring more and better products。
thank you

hi iam bharath and I am 2 months in kenya nice palce to be here

Hi. Thought I'd introduce myself again.

I was hoping someone here could maybe help me. I'm currently in The U.S. looking to Kenya, the Nairobi or Mombasa area to be with my girlfriend, and seeking employment. My background is in the financial services field and have a B.A. in finance. I also have a passport. Additionally, I have been looking into NGOs. If anyone could it would be much appreciated. Also how is the job market there. Thank you!!!!!!

Lol, wish I could mail you some :-)

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the housing section.

I hope you enjoyed your stay.

Evalyne Kenyan citizen.

Hello. Thought I'd introduce myself again.
Hi,

I was hoping someone here could maybe help me. I'm currently in The U.S. looking to Kenya, the Nairobi or Mombasa area to be with my girlfriend, and seeking employment. My background is in the financial services field and have a B.A. in finance. I also have a passport. Additionally, I have been looking into NGOs. If anyone could it would be much appreciated. Also how is the job market there. Thank you!!!!!! No Spam.

Regards.

Hello 👋🏾
I am Hopped and will be moving to Kenya In December? I come from Germany and currently looking for a school for my 5 year old daughter

Hello everybody
my name is Mostafa , i am from Egypt and i will be in Nairobi soon

I'm Mike Stays in Nairobi . Dealers in Laptops

Hi,
My name is Maarten. I work for Belgian television production company Zodiak Belgium.

I am coming to Kenya for a while to film on the Belgian Embassy in Nairobi and Mombasa. Are there any Belgians who can help me to find my way in Kenya?

Greets,
Maarten

Hello. Did you manage to find a school for your daughter? You could send your inquiry to settleasy.co.ke for professional help with that and more like how to find your way in the business world, where to eat...and much more. Otherwise, I could tell yo that there's a variety of schools for your kid to suit her needs. International schools are also available-Nairobi has plenty of them and depending on where you live, the options vary. Schools such ands Brook house,  Brae burn,  hill crest,  Greensted (located in Nakuru) are viable options.

All the best :)

Nice to meet you too I live in westlands I'm an architect.

I'm not new, but I've never really introduced myself so here goes..
I'm Kenyan, living in Nairobi. I'm a Brand Manager and Ambassador for several brands, as well as part time web developer and music teacher(when able). I love to have fun and explore...and I'm here because I wanna help expats in Kenya in every way I can. I know the feeling of being somewhere unusual and needing help, lol.

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Advertising of services and products is not allowed on the forum. Please register in the business directory.
Closed