Where to buy some beers

I just arrived Dubai and don't have a licence to buy alcoholic beverages yet. In the meantime, any safe (legal) way how/where to buy some beers?
thanks.

No Idea,
but you can go to any bar/club and can have a drink there!

Welcome on board SAKHALINSK,

Your post has been introduced in a new discussion thread in the Dubai forum (you were completely offtopic in the previous discussion)!

Regards

I would say the best option is to buy ur alcohol from duty free at the airport

the other place i know is Barracuda in Umm Al Quwain. be carefuly on ur way back though!

also, u need an alcohol license to store the alcohol at home

Definitely Barracuda in Umm Al Quwain, and definitely be careful when you drive back to Dubai through Sharjah.  The prices there are better than at the MMI shops in Dubai as well, but still not as good as the prices in the airport duty free.

I've heard recently that there is a Barracuda-type place in Abu Dhabi as well, but that's all I heard.  No details whatsoever regarding specifics, or confimation that it really does exist.

Ajman has a bottle shop  near the Kempinksi Hotel (keep going till the end of ajman corniche and you will find it) where you can also make alcohol purchases. it is much closer to Dubai but range and prices are not that awesome as of Barracuda.

i confirm, Ajman is the best location to get some beers or vodka, 12 heiniken for 65AED vodka rusberry for 55AED if you have a car it will be much better because you can't take too much with you on bus. i went twice i got the bus 300 from gold souk to sharjah and from sharjah i got a taxi to Ajman on the end of the corniche close to ... beach hotel i forget the name of the hotel. take a car it will be more better. enjoy it ;)