Swimming facility for females

Hi
I want to know some place in riyadh who are offering swimming facility for females. Also if u know the charges do inform me.

Available in my compound, thanks

Toronto do they allow non/ residents members to swim in your compund pool and if they do they have a fee or a contact number to get information  about times?
And which compound are you living in ?

Zainab here is a post about pools in Riyadh  forum with information that might help you
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=596908

Yes you can swim as a guest on my behalf for free..... Please PM for compound information if interested. thanks

Toronto_Decent wrote:

Yes you can swim as a guest on my behalf for free..... Please PM for compound information if interested. thanks

dude u just liked to be PM'd lololololololol

Thank u so much for the information

They just mentioned the charges of one place.have you been to any of these swimming pools? So you have the information abt the charges?

Sadly Zainab I have only tried the rented shalets  they do have small pools , for splashing about and relaxing ,it is better than nothing , but  I have yet to try a proper pool for swimming laps .

Guitardoctora wrote:

Sadly Zainab I have only tried the rented shalets  they do have small pools , for splashing about and relaxing ,it is better than nothing , but  I have yet to try a proper pool for swimming laps .

Which rented shalets? Are you talking abt the istaraha we can rent for whole day?

Yes there plenty in thumama area, it might be pricey if you are going alone 500-1500 for a istiraha(chalet) +small pool depending on the amenities and whether you are goin on a weekend or weekday, but you can share with another family and split the cost.

thankyou so much for the information..me and my wife are planning to move to riyadh..the information would be of great help  :top:

Guitardoctora wrote:

Yes there plenty in thumama area, it might be pricey if you are going alone 500-1500 for a istiraha(chalet) +small pool depending on the amenities and whether you are goin on a weekend or weekday, but you can share with another family and split the cost.

Ok.thank u so much for information

Guitardoctora wrote:

I want to send u message but there is no option on ur page

you can share a chalet or Isteraha with other females or family for a day on weekend and can enjoy swimming for a whole day.
Renting a chalet just for your ownself will be quite expensive if you want to book once in every month