Living in a commercial room

Hi everyone,

Could anyone tell me if I can live in a commercial room (it used to be a restaurant but not anymore) and still get the domicile address? I love this room but the landlord is not sure if I can get the address or not.

Thank you.

Yes, without any problems. However, you must contact the city hall to inform them of the change of assignment of the rented property. Indeed, the tax calculation is based differently. You will also have to consult with the urban authorities if you plan to carry out transformations at the level of the facade and / or the structure of the building.

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Belgium

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Belgium

Moving to Belgium

Find tips from professionals about moving to Belgium

Travel insurance in Belgium

Enjoy stress-free travel to Belgium