Wrong passport number in my exit re entry visa

The company issued an exit reentry visa but as i checked my pasaport number is.correct but there is a 0 on the start of it is there any issue or problem with that?

I got same issue before. It happened to me twice. First, when i visited dubai and the second was when i went for vacation to philippines. I reported this both before my flight and according to the man from the passport office, its fine, it will not cause me any problem. And thats it, i didnt encounter any problem at the immigration. But in case of emergency, i took the contact number of that guy from passport office.

as long as the information is right in database of MOI, you don't need to worry what's on the visa

You dont need to worry about it but you should contact with office and flight agency to make it clear!
Tell them about your problem and they can notice that!

Always we need to be sure with double check.. Otherwise if you encounter some problem in airport or else, your travel will be suffer..

Good luck then,

Regards

I ask my company and according to them they cant change it to jawazat and sometimes they added zero to the beginning because i already came from saudi before. Well lets see if it is really ok

Siopao wrote:

I got same issue before. It happened to me twice. First, when i visited dubai and the second was when i went for vacation to philippines. I reported this both before my flight and according to the man from the passport office, its fine, it will not cause me any problem. And thats it, i didnt encounter any problem at the immigration. But in case of emergency, i took the contact number of that guy from passport office.

I already took the contact number in case.. They always tell me its good to go nothong to worry and they cannot change it to jawazat

hamudi wrote:

as long as the information is right in database of MOI, you don't need to worry what's on the visa

The passport office told me that it is not important because they are just looking at the system. I dont know what he is talking about. But when i checked it to eserve to check my visa status i cannot much visa numbet and passport number because of that zero added

I have same issue now. They put 0 in the start of my passport number in my visa. Is there a problem for that added 0

Can i ask u about your visa. Did you encounter any problem with regards to the added 0 in your passport number in your visa beacause i have the same issue now.theres additional 0 in my passport number in my visa.

Did you encounter any problem at airport? I also got the same problem . My passport number on exit reentry visa also has an extra zero(0) at the start?

It happens quite often.  Usually there is no problem as they don't bother with what is on the visa.  They look in the system itself.

I travelled with same issue of extra zero at the beginning of passport number but no problem happened at airport

My case is a bit different. My previous passport number was also having an additional 0 in the system.
What they check in the immigration? Thats important to know.
I was coming back from vaccation. The immigration officer said there is something wrong with my visa. I was much worried. One of the flight attendants tried his best to help me board the aeroplane.
At last i heard that i cannot fly. That was extremely horrible voice for me.
Luckily i saw computer screen wherw the immigration officer was checking visas. I came to know that they use the same muqeem website which we use here for checking visa status.
It jumped to him and asked him to put an additional 0 in the beginning of passport number. And it worked obviously. Then it took me half an hour to explain to them reason of this additional 0.
But all is good when end is good. I was allowed to board the plane.

SUGGESTION: It is suggested keeping iqama and passport copies stamped from company during ur journey. Also page from muqeem with company stamp must be with you.

May Allah protect us from all kind of unforeseen situations.

I have same prablam of Re-entry exit visa 0 was added an before the passport number. Please tell me it causes any prablam in airport immigration

Hai sir. I have same issues re-entry visa has 0 is there in before starting the passport number other details are similar but 0 there. Now I getting fear about the issues. Please tell the suggestion sir. I am waiting for your reply sir...

The same issues like re-entry visa has 0 is added in before starting the passport other details are similar in the passport. Please tell urban experience above the issues. I am waiting for your reply.

Same issue here in my re entry visa
an additional 0 in the passport number
Really don't know what to do

My pp no. Is VG17......
But i got the visa with VG017....

Hi sir, i have the same issue. next week ill be travelling to philippines. im so worried. because i noticed that my passport number in my visa ha extra zero after th first alphabet on my passport number. my passport starts with P106 but in my visa written P0106. im so worried. can i still travel. will the immigration officer allow me o travel?

Hi what is the update in your flight?I have the same problem and I am flying on the 24th

Hi. Did you encounter any problem during your travel? I have the same issue with my passport

hello.. i want to ask if you encounter any problem in immigration?? because i am going vacation this october and my visa got the same problem.. it has added 0 in the front.. thank you.. please reply..

I have the same problem, in Pakistan wil they allow to travel

I have the same problem with extra digit zero, I'm traveling to Pakistan, how wil I explain it at immigration in Pakistan.