Close

Wrong passport number in my exit re entry visa

The company issued an exit reentry visa but as i checked my pasaport number is.correct but there is a 0 on the start of it is there any issue or problem with that?

I got same issue before. It happened to me twice. First, when i visited dubai and the second was when i went for vacation to philippines. I reported this both before my flight and according to the man from the passport office, its fine, it will not cause me any problem. And thats it, i didnt encounter any problem at the immigration. But in case of emergency, i took the contact number of that guy from passport office.

as long as the information is right in database of MOI, you don't need to worry what's on the visa

You dont need to worry about it but you should contact with office and flight agency to make it clear!
Tell them about your problem and they can notice that!

Always we need to be sure with double check.. Otherwise if you encounter some problem in airport or else, your travel will be suffer..

Good luck then,

Regards

I ask my company and according to them they cant change it to jawazat and sometimes they added zero to the beginning because i already came from saudi before. Well lets see if it is really ok

Siopao :

I got same issue before. It happened to me twice. First, when i visited dubai and the second was when i went for vacation to philippines. I reported this both before my flight and according to the man from the passport office, its fine, it will not cause me any problem. And thats it, i didnt encounter any problem at the immigration. But in case of emergency, i took the contact number of that guy from passport office.

I already took the contact number in case.. They always tell me its good to go nothong to worry and they cannot change it to jawazat

hamudi :

as long as the information is right in database of MOI, you don't need to worry what's on the visa

The passport office told me that it is not important because they are just looking at the system. I dont know what he is talking about. But when i checked it to eserve to check my visa status i cannot much visa numbet and passport number because of that zero added

I have same issue now. They put 0 in the start of my passport number in my visa. Is there a problem for that added 0

Can i ask u about your visa. Did you encounter any problem with regards to the added 0 in your passport number in your visa beacause i have the same issue now.theres additional 0 in my passport number in my visa.