Lawyer info regarding Death Certificate of Ex-Pat in DR.

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations as to a good lawyer in the Dominican Republic. My father was found dead in the DR back in January and we've been told that there is no way to get the Death Certificate other than going down there or hiring a lawyer.  Does anyone have any experience with a situation like this?  I would really appreciate any information/suggestions you may have.  Thanks

I would hire Guzman and associates.  They are the largest and most powerful law firm in the country  www.drlawyer.com

Bob K

For a death cert that might be a lot of extra money Bob.  Its fairly straightforward.

Wilson Rood speaks English and can likely help you. [email protected]

Either or works for me.  It just seems like JungleL has already had a time of it and run around so I simple referred him to the best (yes a bit more expensive but in this case you usually get what you pay for).  We use them for all of our legal difficulties and others like Dolly for routine stuff

Bob K

Awesome thanks for the suggestions.   Budget is an issue so thanks for chipping in on that front as well.  Much Appreciated.

Good points Bob!!!

And you are very welcome!!!