Information

Hi  i just want to know prices one month  food and a rent and transportation  prices thanks for your information.Tobias Romo

Hi tobias, food wise, ( i dont cook/groceries ) but if you strictly eat out , if you get food on a local street stand, you can fill yourself up all day for 3-4$ ( food stand next to my place ) initially depending on where you want to live lets say a room, can range from 30$ ( really cheap but condition of life are horrible ) to 180$  ( 180$ rooms are really western modern with balcony and full neccesity ( high speed fiber internet , security, cable room service etc ) Electricity in PP is 25 cents USD per kwh if you dont bust your AC, and just fan it out, 25$ tops, if not we can look at 50$-75$ for AC use everynight. Transportation i personally recommend taximeter over tuk tuk. Tuktuks will try to rip you off 100% of the time especially if you dont speak the language, you can use tuktuk once you know your way around and the price to get around, taximetter stays fairly cheap goes by the km ( same distance tuk tuk charged me 4-5$, taxi metter was 1,75$ ) taximetter gets expensive on high point hrs ( traffic ) i recommend you getting a cheap scooter if your staying long term ( be warry of thieves ).

Michael