Is it a resonable offer ?

Hi everyone

I am a Radiology technologist working in Qatar living with my family

I was offered to work  in Muscat with a Salary Of total  700 OMR

Is it a good offer to accept according the life expenses there in Oman (housing-car-and every day life expenses)

*is it possible for the wife to sponsor her husband with this salary
*what is the requirement for the visit visa for the husband

please help me with accurate answer

Much appreciation

Regards !!

Hope they are providing you house accomodation.  Apart from house accomodation monthly expenses would be 200-250 including car expenses. However it totally depend your lifestyle.
Your company has to provide & arrange dependent visa for your husband.  However minimum requirement is that your bank account should be credited with 3 minimum month salary and your salary should be higher than RO 600

Further you can easily get three month visit visa for your husband, a declaration has to be attested with chamber of commerce and apply for visit visa. I hope your company will faciliate all this for you.

Thank you so much for your reply
well my salary package is
400 basic
250 accommodation allowance
50 transportation allowance

is it a good offer well my life style is average i just want a good neat housing in a good place
but 600 should be the basic regarding the family resident visa ??? or total package ??

Government will look for total salary...However i think they will not provide the house accomodation....then neat house one bhk would be cost you somewhere 250-350 range.