1 Day Volunteer Danang

Hello,

I am very interested to volunteer in Danang, Vietnam for 1 day. Please pm!

Thanks!
:D

Despite your resume, doesn't it seem a bit condescending that one day of your efforts could make a significant impact on the lives of people in a prosperous city like Da Nang?

Beach clean-up?   You can do it yourself or organize one with a few locals.  Will probably need to spend a little bit of money to buy bags, but i'm sure cost is nominal.

lulu0802 wrote:

Hello,

I am very interested to volunteer in Danang, Vietnam for 1 day. Please pm!

Thanks!
:D

A day will do not much.

A few days research before you turn up and a day looking at what you find out on the internet could get you moving on a basic plan but you'll probably need a week or two to get the on the ground info you need.
Large Asian cities always have a very poor section of people who work as rubbish collectors or sell street food but have have tiny income and no hope to look after their kids properly. The infant mortality rate in these groups is terrible and the parents' inability to educate the kids means every generation gets nowhere, just ending up in the same poverty their parents knew.
Your CV suggests you like to help people so I present a possibility for you to consider.