With 1500 ringgit, what could i rent in KL

Hello there,
I will be moving to KL for work in 12 months. I'd like to ask for your advice in the tight budget of 1500 Ringgit/moth, what options of renting i could have in KL? I'm thinking of share 2 bedroom apartment, not far from center. Could it be possible?
Much appreciate for your advises,
Huyen Ly

There are some older studios and one bedrooms for that sort of budget, but I doubt a 2-bedroomed apartment in KLCC. The studios would be located somewhere like Maytowers which are at Dang Wangi,  a couple of LRT stations from Ampang Park (near part of Jalan Tun Razak). It would be helpful if you could mention which part of Tun Razak you want to be near as it is several kilometers in length.

Hi there Huyen, I suggest you visit Roomz.asia   my.roomz.asia/

A perfect place to find a low cost accommodation. You can search at your preferable locations and contact the landlords directy.

Try it out :)

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the housing section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thank you for your advises, i will look over it. I will be in KL end of June, looking for meeting new friends as well. Let me know if you would be interested in having a drink, walk with me around the city.

Regards,
Huyen

Reason : Please refer to the housing section.

Hi Rena,
I've try to contact you but I can't find your WhatsApp numbers.
Yes I'm interested in your offer of renting.
Please WhatsApp me at ***.
Thanks
Huyen

Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

Hi everyone,

Please note that if you are either looking for accommodation or proposing one, you should drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website.

- Housing in Kuala Lumpur

All the best,
Bhavna

You can rent a room in Ampang for around RM800 per month. Look in the Ampang area, it's affordable and 10min away from the city center. Also has access to a lot of public transport.

Thanks for your advices. I will look at that area

Hi, happy you come to malaysia, well i would like to take yr invitation as we may come out for coffee perhaps ?

Hello,

When will you be arriving?

Hi,
I will be there by 12th August.
Thanks

hi Gravitas,
do you have any room for rent?

No Manjurul - I am not involved in property rental. Do you actually need any? Or are you just trying to hit on women.

Thanks for your offer, but I'm looking for a rent within 1 year. If you know some places with affordable price and convenient to access public transportation, please let me know.
Best regards
Huyen

Reason : No ads on the forum section please.
Reason : Please drop an advert in the housing section.

Are you looking for shared accomodation also.