ADHD or ADD Issue in Children

How can Help for that

Restrict intake of beverages with caffeine. It just makes it worse.   Also no drinks with added coloring

Mushtaque :

How can Help for that

Consult a pediatric psychiatrist!

New topic

Moving to Saudi Arabia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Saudi Arabia

Travel insurance in Saudi Arabia

Enjoy stress-free travel to Saudi Arabia