Looking for UK Expats in Southern France

Hi my name is Rhiannon and I'm a film student from Newport, South Wales and I am looking for expats from the UK to appear in a film. My film partner and I will be coming to the South of France, Perpignan to be exact in April and would be really keen to talk to anybody, even just to gain some more perspective on the subject. Even if you don't want to be on camera any information you could give me would be really helpful, or even if you know any other expats who would be willing to talk to us. :)

Hi Rhiannon, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I have moved your topic on the Languedoc Roussillon forum for better visibility.

You may post an advert under Languedoc Roussillon classifieds > job section as well.

I wish you good luck and i hope you get replies very soon.
Christine

small world i used to live in Newport, Gwent - underwood! Sold my house there in 2007 and moved to France, i am currently living in Limousin area but i am moving to Southern Burgundy near Macon, if that helps you????
find me on facebook: [email protected]

Hi my name is Lynn I am Writing articles about the life's of expats in France. We are looking for expats who would like to tell their stories about why they moved and how life has been etc since they took the step. If anyone would like to help please email me.
Many thanks
Lynn
:cool:

Hi There,

If you wish you can interview me, i'm Belgian , living for 3 years in France now, before I was near Perpignan in Collioure but I will be moving this week to the beautiful town of pézenas :)

Kind regards,
Marie