Active League of Legend Players

Hello! I'm a recruiter and I'm currently looking for German speakers who play League of Legends for a technical support project for one of our clients in Sofia, Bulgaria. Playing the game is also part of this job so it's a fun project.
If anyone is interested or know of someone who could be interested in this, let me know!

Good Night, I don't are in League.

League of Legends is still alive, and it's community is growing

This is how I was recruited in a same project last year. During a ranked game a guy wrote in a chat the same message and I was the first who accepted this. So to say I am working for League of Legends community and I am troubleshooting the issues people got. So to say the most common problem people are facing is the account lost or ban. And I can understand any of them, when they are yelling or crying for their account, but sometimes there is no way to find a solution for this issue. In this case, I recommend people to buy a new 30 Level account from a safe online shop [link moderado] You will receive your account for sure in a short time for a  really reasonable price. More than that you will have some skins and chests as well as blue essence. So you can start over your League of Legends career, this is the best solution for that kind of situation. By the way If you are facing the same issue, trust me, you will never find a better way to solve your trouble

ja