Rental needed

I am moving to Asuncion in July to work at the American School in Asuncion. I need to rent a place to live. Any suggestions, advice, leads appreciated.

Hello,
Would a self contained studio in a good area sur fice?  Garden and pool too.
Alan

Possibly. I'll be working in Asuncion for 2 years. Is it available for that long? Can you show me a few pictures?
Thank you
Patti

hello Patti.
We don't have any plans that suggest it won't be available.
Do you have an email .. for photos we are actually on airbnb , estudio manuel frutos or apartment manuel frutos in Barrio San Cristobal.
If you want to view, please let us know.
Kind regards
Alan.

My email is ****
I do not yet know the areas or neighborhoods of Asuncion. I will be working at the American School in Asuncion if you know where that is located. Ideally I'd like to find a place easily reached for work.
Thank you.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Ok, thank you

Hello Pati.
I spoke with my housekeeper and we think you will be working in avienidas Espana ? That isn't far at all.
She suggested that maybe a representative of the college come and have a look for you if you are interested.
I hope you were able to save my details etc ...we seem to have  been  reprimanded ...ha ha..
Kind regards
Alan

Hi Alan,
It looks like my school is in the Villa Morra area, and that San Cristobal is right next to this, putting your apartment seemingly close by. Your pool and courtyard area look lovely. My question is that the studio appears small from what I can tell in the pictures. Is there a living room space, a kitchen, and a separate bedroom? Does the kitchen have a stove/oven? I see a refrigerator and small sink. This may be an ideal transition place at least, if not a long term living solution.
Thank you,
Patti

Hello Patti.
Sunny now rainy UK here,
By all means contact me via my email if you prefer.
The studio has a kitchen / sitting area with tv and a small table as per photo.
The bedroom can have a double bed or two singles comfortably and there is the shower / wc seperate which is hotel (European ha ha ) size.
I have family that I visit in California so I'm aware of US sizes.
The kitchen has halogen hotplate and microwave but no convection oven.
Depending on any arrangement I maybe able to source a work top oven if essential.
I'm due to go but July can be dull and rainy.
We could negotiate on housekeeping etc
A bulk of our guests since November 2012 have been people in transit of which 3 where couples in the estudio.
You are right, Villa Mora is the next barrio.
Kind regards
Alan

hello
have you found a place yet?
Jim