Close
Follow all our news on Facebook!

Naturalisation and citizenship in Ukraine

Hello everyone,

What are the requirements for acquiring citizenship in Ukraine? For example, length of residence, language requirements, employment etc..

What formalities are involved in the process?

What is the policy on dual-citizenship in Ukraine? Do you have to give up your former nationality?

What are the advantages and benefits of acquiring Ukrainian citizenship, in your opinion?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Bhavna

What are the requirements for acquiring citizenship in Ukraine? For example, length of residence, language requirements, employment etc..
What formalities are involved in the process?
Link 1
Link 2

What is the policy on dual-citizenship in Ukraine? Forbidden
Do you have to give up your former nationality? yes

What are the advantages and benefits of acquiring Ukrainian citizenship, in your opinion? its up to everyone case for example Ukraine European union future and advantages can be a great motivation.

Thank you for sharing your experience. Most Welcome :)

I got my permanent residency in Ukraine through my daughter who was born herr. This makes life a lot easier as the 90 day rule no longer applies. As for acquiring citizenship, regret i cannot advise but with visa free entry into Europe it would not be a bad thing to get (this is assuming you are an Indian National).

Expatriate health insurance in Ukraine

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Ukraine

Moving to Ukraine

Find tips from professionals about moving to Ukraine

Travel insurance in Ukraine

Enjoy stress-free travel to Ukraine

Flights to Ukraine

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Ukraine