Naturalisation and citizenship in Pakistan

Hello everyone,

What are the requirements for acquiring citizenship in Pakistan? For example, length of residence, language requirements, employment etc..

What formalities are involved in the process?

What is the policy on dual-citizenship in Pakistan? Do you have to give up your former nationality?

What are the advantages and benefits of acquiring Pakistani citizenship, in your opinion?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Bhavna

Hi

Hope you doing well.

On what basis you want Pakistani nationality?

You can keep dual nationality in Pakistan and you do not need to leave your original one. Pakistani law allows to keep dual nationality.

Any more information please write

I am french abd 70 years old ... I discover pakisran 6 years ago and i would li je to end my Life in this country.
I am interested by naturalisation but i need TO Keep also my  french citizenship  first pension and health rights.
Do You know If double nationality is Allowed in Pakistan ?

I understand but you need to give solid reason to live in Pakistan but I am 100% sure Pakistani law allow to have dual nationality but you need to check French law can you keep dual nationality as u have first French nationality. Moreover some European countries do not allow dual nationality like Norway, Poland.

Regards
Imran

Tank you for your answer ...  I am building à house in Pakistan Near Islamabad i think it is a good reason If i want to live in it ... And also i havé lot If people around me in Pakistan ... In France i am alone ...

I Will investi gâte tout know for the double nationality in françe ...

HAve à Nice ramadan

Marina