Living in Otradnoe

Hello!

I will be staying in Otrdnoe, Moscow in April. Can anyone tell me anything at all about this suburb, what is it like?

I would also like to know roughly how much it would cost to rent a three-bedroom apartment in Otradnoe, and how I would find one.

Hello Figureska,

Concerning the accommodation, you can also post a customized advert (as per your needs) on the Accommodation section of Moscow Classifieds page.

Regards

Many thanks for your response

Otradnoe is not a suburb since it's just a fews subways stops away from the center (25-minute commute). Architecturally it's a typical soviet-style living area representing countless 15-17 story buildings made of concrete blocks. The area is relatively clean. There are lots of bus routs going to and from Otradnoe. VDNKH and botanical garden are in 15-20 minutes by bus.

Most of the infrastructure located next to the subway station: large shopping center, movie theater, shops, restaurants etc etc. As usual, population has a good share of people from former soviet republics. There is a big mosque not far from the subway.

I hope I gave you the image if not, please ask.