Buying a company that owns an apartment instead of buying apartment

Hi fellows,
I am in a need for some person that could advise me in that case.
I am considering buying an expensive apartment and I understood that the owner established a company only for buying the apartment and renovating it.

Are there any reasons for me to consider to buy the company that has the apartment with no other debts or properties, instead of just buying from them the place as individual?
(in terms of accounting, legal and financing this project)

I guess I can save the 4% of registration but what else is getting into the calculations?

Even if you have no idea how to answer these questions, please recommend me on a reliable person I can discuss it with...

Thanks!

There are some legitimate reasons to start a company to own and manage a single property. But there are also a lot of not so legal, or quasi legal reasons for doing this (for example, trying to get around the limitations of foreigners owning property was a common reason at one time).

To find out if you will be subjected to any legal or regulatory baggage from such a sale (either buying just the property from the company or buying the entire company) you really need to contact a lawyer:

https://www.expat.com/en/business/europ … -services/

Several of the lawyers at the above business directory have "thumbs up" recommendations.