spouse name change


my wife passport having spouse name for her old husband name, after islamic rules she diverced and married me,
i have rejisterd marriage in wakf board , now i plan to change her spouse name ,
so what are the process to do ?
and whats documents i need to submit for this , wakf board certificate is enough or government rejister marriage need for this
please guide me regarding this,

New topic

Moving to Saudi Arabia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Saudi Arabia

Travel insurance in Saudi Arabia

Enjoy stress-free travel to Saudi Arabia