Close

I'm looking for a new job

As i said i'm looking for a new job.
I am Italian and i was employed in a chinese company as sales and marketing engineer for overseas markets. Unluckly i had some bad problems with the company and i resigned.
Now i'm looking for a new job possibly in Hangzhou, but i can also move to other cities like Chengdu, Shanghai, Suzhou, Chongqing, Changsha, Nanjing... I would prefer to avoid the north of china or Beijing.

Anyway, i'm graduated as a teacher and i did this job for more than ten years in italy, but i'm also expert in sales, marketing, customer care and public relations.
I would like to find something in a foreign company that need someone to work here in china or something like italian teacher.
I can speak fluently english as a mothertongue (i spent a lot of time in england and scotland when i was young), i'am italian motherlanguage and i can also speak french to a conversational level and chinese to a hsk 3/4 level.

If someone knows something about job offers i would appreciate your help.

Thanks very much

Tiziano

hi Tiziano76,

Welcome on board.

I'd invite you to create your detailed resume & to post an ad in the Jobs in China section to increase your chances of getting in touch with potential recruiters.

Best of luck.

Regards,

Sarvesh
expat.com

Moving to China

Find tips from professionals about moving to China

Travel insurance in China

Enjoy stress-free travel to China