Home Inspector and Buyer Agent

Howdy from Texas! I found a tempting property in Luquillo that I would like to research and have inspected. Various threads have mentioned folks they have been happy working with. Can anyone share contacts for bilingual inspectors and buyer's agents? Any other pre-purchase advice welcome.

Many thanks!

When are you planing  to purchase?
Have you visited the island and have selected the town or towns where you want to live?
Have you selected the type of living you want to do (mountain, agriculture, city living, beach front, condo)?
You mentioned act 74, do you have the cash for those those types of properties? it reads like 1.5 mill to start.

As to inspection, you have to pay for that and need to be real sure that is the property you want. Would be best if you were in the island.

Not sure you need a realtor much less a buyer agent unless you are ready to do the jump, and if you are inspecting a place, why you need any type of agent?

You will also need to be pre-qualified for a loan before an agent of any type will take you to see properties, as I understand from previous posts you will need financing.