Can I change my visa status from visit visa to working visa?

Hello everyone!
Im a recent graduate with a degree of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy. I was studying here in riyadh but my parents exit me for my college. And now I am back, I thought it was easy to look for a job and comming here. And I am on my lowest level and starting to lose hope, everytime they interview me, They are happy, because of my technical skills and additional i can read and write arabic (maybe a little practice, I can speak), but everytime they ask about my visa status, thier face turns into who-are-you face and tells me we will just call you. I really really love KSA not because of the money. But i wanna just fulfill the dream of my mother to go for a hajj just one time, 17 years working here in Saudim and yet she cant perform her pilgrim. And she is getting Old. I choose Saudi Arabia because of the 2 Mosque. In shaa Allah, I hope.

i think no. unless you studied here and had your iqama under your parents. You can find a job here and you can transfer your kafil from your parents to your employer. God bless bro.