Visa process to get married and stay in France

Hi everyone(*^^*) I have some question about visa to live at France. My boyfriend living at nice . We have Plan to marry there. But i don't know clear information about how to get visa ? I know the first i request carte de séjour à solliciter (3 month) . So after this i back to my country ? How can i live there long time or live there forever ? What should i do ? Can anyone help me to explain about this ?

I'm not sure where you are from?? I am American and I know that to get married here in France you must :
*Bring your birth certificate with apostille from the country you are from.
*Be on your boyfriends EDF and gas bill listing your name on the address.  Do it asap because after you are married you will need to go to the police to get your long stay visa and carte séjour .  You must have it together for atleast 6 mos. (not to get married). Just to work on your long stay visa after marriage.
*get married within the 3 mos of you being here or you will have to leave and come back in. 
*make sure your birth certificate is not older than 3 mos old.  Make sure you have it translated at an official office.
Don't forget the Apostille!!! :-)
Then if you were married before make sure you have proof of a divorce. This is an official court paper with the original stamp showing.
*bring all your paper work down and voila !
First make an appointment to pick up the packet of info to fill out.
It's really easy, just a lot of detail paperwork!email me
If you have further questions just email me.   Lara

I come from Cambodia. Thank you so much for your information(≧▽≦).