I took 1 flat in a residential building. I have agreement with Owner all inclusive.
House Owner is paying single electricity bill for the entire building (including my flat).
Now i wanted to change my CPR address to take my family here.
Is there any additional document required for changing CPR address to above flat address?


You would need a letter from the municipality, please read through the below link


ok. thanks

Hi, just want to ask if you were able to get municipality letter? I have the same situation. Please help. Thanks.

Hi, I have the same inclusive lease contract but when we went to the municipal, they said they could not issue such letter as the flat we are renting is a house. I don't know what does that mean.

You should speak to your landlord/building manager about it


New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Manama

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Manama

Moving to Manama

Find tips from professionals about moving to Manama

Travel insurance in Manama

Enjoy stress-free travel to Manama