Belgium work permit B for Training of employees from a sister company

hello everyone,

hope you are doing well...!!!
please take your time and answer to the following questions for belgium wp-B.

1. I would like to know how much time will it take to pocess the work permit for the the candidate under the  Training of employees from a sister company category.
2. PCC(police clearance cerficate) is mandatory for applying visa/work permit ?
now i am residing in a place which is different from the address mentioned in passport.
- how many days will it take  ?
3.i have already got medical certificate.
4.certificate of coverage is also required if so how many days will it take to issue the certificate from
  epfo ?
5.my tentative date of travel is 01/07/2017 -- is it possible to get workpermit and visa within the available days or do i need to change the travel date.

please some one reply on this , it would be more helpful for me.

thank you in adavnce  :) .

with best regards,
shiva prasad

1. Work permit B takes 2 - 4 weeks to process or more. It depends on the workload of the ministry too.

2. Yes. It is mandatory. Contact your nearest passport Seva Kendra and they will guide you. Dont know how many days it will take. Details are there in passportindia.gov.in   (PCC also needs to be apostilled)
3. Medical certificate - Hope it is from a hospital/doctor that is in the list of approved ones. List is available in VFS India website.
4. Dont know.
5. Depends on how fast you get WP. After you get the physical WP and all documents ready, visa processing is just 3 days.

Many thanks for your reply aneesh...!!!!

yes ofcourse, medical cerificate is isssued by an approved docor and hospital too.

In your above comments you menioned like "PCC also needs to be apostilled" and may i know what else need to be apostilled....!!!! :)

http://www.vfsglobal.com/Belgium/India/long-term.html  (Look at documents required and search for apostile)

Apostile is done by MEA.

http://mea.gov.in/apostille.htm

There are a lot of agencies you will find, who will facilitate this for you. VFS themselves provides this service in some states. (http://www.vfsglobal.com/Belgium/India/ … ces.html#3)

Thank you aneesh.. i will get back to you soon with latest details. :)

one more update:
i have applied for pcc, i have to go to psk tomorrow. do you have any idea with in how many days pcc will be issued ??

pcc is issued immediately if the passport was issued from the same passport office/psk . If passport is from other state then a police verification happens and that can take upto 2-3 weeks .

Thank you gajendra for your kind reply...!!!
last week my police verification is over... i am  waiting for reply from psk...

Hello guys...!!!!

one more update from me...!!!
next week i am going to receive PCC.
our employer applied for work permit recently..!!
my travelling date is 8th july 2017.
would it be possible to complete visa process and all with in 8th july.
i am going to apply for visa at Mumbai.

Note :PROCESSING TIME as per VFS  Global website is.

As a general rule, a decision will be taken by the Embassy/Consulate within 15 days from the date appearing on the stamp affixed to your travel document and indicating that your application is admissible. However, this deadline may be extended up to 30 days and even, exceptionally, 60 days, if a more detailed examination of your application and/or additional documents are required. In that case, your application will be sent to the Aliens Office in Belgium, which will take the final decision.

When the file is presented to the Aliens Office in Belgium, the Embassy / Consulate General of Belgium shares the reference number of your file with you. This number enables you to contact the Immigration Office in order to check on the status of your file (Antwerpsesteenweg 59B, 1000 Brussels, T: +32.2.793.80.00, F: +32.2.274.66.91, [email protected]).

Furthermore, using this file number, you may check on the status of your visa application on the Immigration Office website. With your passport number and last name, you can also track your visa application on this web site (click here).

The Embassy / Consulate General of Belgium will inform you in each instance in writing, by telephone or orally about the decision that is finally taken concerning your visa application

Can some one please suggest something.......!!!!!

When did your employer file work permit application ?. Normal processing time is 2-3 weeks, then another 2-3 days or max week or so for them (your employer) to collect and courier the original WP to you. You must keep all other documents ready. Once you have the WP original, apply for the visa with WP and all other required documents.

When you apply with WP, as per experience, application is processed within 3-4 days, max a week. (This is when all required documents are in place - in other words, if the file is perfect :) )

thank you very much aneesh...!!!
on 6th june 2017 they applied for the work permit...!!!!

hello guys,

i have received my pcc today.

text in the   document says:

There is no adverse information against Mr.xxxx s/o xxxxx holder of indian passport XXXXXX issued at hyd on xx.xx.xxxx, which would render him ineligible for the grant of travel facilities including visa for belgium.

i am worried about the word Ineligible. but overall meaning says there in no criminal record right ???

and just they have issued pcc in a normal a4 sheet paper.
do i need to take any signature /stamp on passport too ???

please someone clarify....!!!

thank you in advance..!!

This is the format of PCC and consulate knows.

There is nothing that makes you ineligible -> means ok.

You have now to get this apostilled.

thank you aneesh...!!!

ok sure i will get it apostilled.

In some other forum i've read that we need to get a  pcc issued stamp on passport.
is it mandatory because i did not get it stamped by passport authorities.

:unsure

I heard that they dont stamp PCC in passport anymore.

As you have the PCC paper certificate which you will apostille, I dont see any issue. You may check with VFS for confirmation.

ok aneesh , i will do the same.. thanks for replying to my queries patiently...

Hi,

My employer got received "employment authorization " for me on 05/08/2017.

any idea with in how many days i may receive work permit B.

Please some one share your experience.

thank you

thank you very much for your help and suggestions throughtout the process @aneesh.

i have received my workpermit B. i have visa interview on 22/08/2017 and i will be reaching bruges on sept 2nd.
i am going to stay in Bruges.
i would like to know if anybody is staying around Bruges.