Visa cancel issues

Dear team,
I have a serious problem for my visa.now am in oman as a express entry visa person.my visa finish march 28/2017.my sponser told me I will renue the visa and he went take my passport also.so many times I called him and try to meet him.but he is not available and  didn't take my calls.yesterday he met and gave the passport without renual and I asked him now how can I go to India but he didn't give proper reply and he blackmailed me.he told me if you want to go ..go.
I dont know anything like this.please any one reply me how to handle this situation and how to solve this problem

Please kindly any one reply  above those post

Hi jeyaseelan,

So your Express Visa has expired some 2 months back and you are now overstaying ? Well, this is not legally allowed, in case you do not know.

If your sponsor is threatening you (for whatever reason), you should immediately report him to the Ministry of Manpower, the Royal Oman Police and lodge an incident report in detail at the Indian Embassy.

Since you have not committed any mistake, you should get on the offensive without wasting any more time.

Thanks sir