Shipping Companies referrals please!!

Hi All

Can anyone help me with some referrals of good shipping companies from South Africa to Mauritius , Air and Sea.

Thanks a million

Marc

Hello
for Relocation and Moving I have good experience with this company:
Relocation and M** Solutions Ltd, Port Louis,
MD Mr. J***, +*** email: r***

Best regards.
Andreas

Hi everyone,

@ Andreas, could you please recommend your contact in the Moving services in Mauritius section of the business directory ? It could benefit other members as well.

@ Marc, feel free to browse the business directory. You will find some recommended professionals under the Moving services in Mauritius category.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi Marc - did you find a good company to move you from SA? Am planning to move next month and need goods shipped

Hello kethani

please contact ***

good services

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Please recommend in the business directory or in private.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

@Kethani, this is an old post and the member Marc hasn't participated since years now.

You may order free quotes from our moving partners here : https://www.expat.com/en/movers/africa/mauritius/

Or participate on more recent threads so that active members may help you.

All the best

Bhavna

@Kethani

hello , I used a very good and efficient shipping company . Had no issues in SA and the clearing agent here made it so easy

Hey Anhsirk,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f600.svg

Thank you for the feedback.

Could you please recommend the company you used here > Mauritius business directory

Thank you,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Cheryl

hello Cheryl

I attempted to send the details on the link , to no avail.

I received the contact details from K*** D** …. Mr S***n , from whom we obtained a home at fantastic price.

The company they used in South Africa was R*** … Mr R** .

they enlisted the services of EDA international limited in mauritius … MR H***.

The whole process was so smooth and quick at the same time . It took five days from SA and cleared in 2 days in Mauritius.

Also they provided a team to unload the container into the home .

please message me and I will send their details .if you require .

I hope this helps .

Hello Anhsirk,

Could you please try again : https://www.expat.com/en/add-business/africa/mauritius/

If it still doesn't work, you can send the names to the member through the private messaging system by clicking on his photo > send a. message.

The issue with names etc is that Expat.com is a public forum and we don't know whether these professionals would agree their names being published here.

Thank you in advance for your comprehension

Bhavna

@aforstreuter

Thanks

@Bhavna

Thank you

@Kethani

Hello Sir

please ctc info.starfreight@[link moderated] for quotation

Hello infostarfreight,

Kindly share such information via private message, please.

Thank you,

Cheryl

Expat.com team