Seeking info abt Lagos

any info about Lagos, like places of interest, cost of living and reasonably good accommodation will be highly appreciated.

DRPhil wrote:

try lekki

:/ Can we have some more details please!

any good residential places in lekki?

What do you mean by reasonably good accomodation? It is better to pick a location near your work place. Where is your company located? We can take it from there.

*Places of interest is also a little vague; I'm guessing you mean "interesting places". There are a lot of interesting things and places in Lagos depending on what you are looking for. People with active lifestyles tend to be located around Ikoyi, Victoria Island and Lekki.

the company is located in lekki phase 1. by places of interest i meant places to spend leisure time and weekends etc.

Hi CG2011
Lagos is a relatively well equipped city,relatively good accommodation is abundant it really just depends how much you're willing to spend. I suggest if the company is located in Lekki you try to secure accommodation that isn't too far from your work as traffic in Lagos can be a little problematic.
If you don't mind me asking are you in Lagos on a long term or short term contract because that could also have a bearing on the accommodation you choose. There are many places of interest in Lagos it really just depends on what you enjoy, there are places to eat out in abundance, clubs etc but it really does boil down to ones personal choice. If you can give me more information on what you enjoy doing, how long you'll be in Lagos then I can give you more applicable information.

hi Mellisa
Thanx alot for ur post. we will be living in Lekki and it will be a long term contract. i will be giving up my job in india to be with my husband, so i ll have to find interesting things to keep myself busy.from ur post it is evident that it wont be difficult to do so.
thanx :)