Looking for Fillipino in delhi for friendship

Looking for Fillipino in delhi for friendship

Looking for fillipino in delhi region.Please contact me on my mail [email protected]

Welcome on Expat.com vkt_999 ;)

Your discussion has been redirected to New Delhi forum for effective networking.

I guess a brief presentation, will surely have a positive impact in term of responses to your thread.

Regards

Hi vkt_999,

I am filipina,I've been living in Delhi for 6 years but recently i am now Manila.

Guest,you're just newly came in Delhi??So you need to know some Filipino's live in Delhi.However,we have a lots of Filipino's community in Delhi and Gurgaon and we have a website to all Filipinos living in india community too.If you are interested to find some friends just register urself to this  Fil_indian community will be great for us.You will knows all their activities,Comments,Photos,Inquiry and etc..Posted to the website if ur already a member of the fil.community..

First step: Register your name and send it to the moderator/His name is NOEL ARELLANO,working in Delhi.or just send him a SMS for the Filipino's membership,and ur completed Name & E-mail address..He will send you a Welcome message to ur email address and to accept from ur side..Hope u will be enjoy ur stay there and meet more some pinoy's in Delhi and Gurgaon for have Fun!!
Please take noted this contact number details of Moderator and fellow friend..Hope you can meet them soon!!..Ingat nalang dyan kabayan... God Luck and God Bless you..

Mobile no:+91-9818958541.(Noel)
           +91-9899367112.(Chef.Ramon Semira).

Regards,
Beth.

thanks dear for guiding me.

[Moderated: pls note that Expat-Blog is not a dating website]

Hey beth,

I tried calling on that no for Noel but it is not working, could you give me updated number please. Also how to add to that community Fil_indian community, I am not able to find it. could you please guide me.

thanks,
vijay