Men Stylish Barbershop

Hello,

Im new to riyadh and want to find a barber shop that fits my needs.

Ive tried many local barbershops and they dont seem to know what i mean as none of them understand english.

Basically what i need is a decent barber who can cut my in style and propperly. things like low fade leaving a high top afto etc. basically need a barber that knows how to handle my hair. 

im from london and all your local barbers there are on point but im struggling here to get a good haircut.

any advice ppl?

Hi I am facing the same problems.Most of the barbers here dont understand english .

So relatable. Bro do let me know if you find some good barbershop.

Hi :)

I hope you will try the filipino barbers here. There is one in Al Jazeera Supermarket (front of Al Sadhan). I used to have my haircut here. Also, There is another one in Sulimaniyah near Jollibee if  am not mistaken- Barbershop's name is Heads Up. I hope this will help.

Ali_London587 wrote:

Ive tried many local barbershops and they dont seem to know what i mean as none of them understand english.

karanveer wrote:

Hi I am facing the same problems.Most of the barbers here dont understand english .

I faced this communication barrier for the first time only. I'd suggest you bring a pic of the hairstyle that you want, this is what I am doing when I go to a barbershop  :D

i tried that before, but with the locals and they are just not skilled enough.

if only someone could point out a decent barbershop anywhere near Al Mather, Al Mutamarat or Olaya District.

Cheers

have you tried going to the barbershops i suggested? talk to them first. if they can not understand then try to find another one again.

Hello,the one who in Aljazera market is he good enough to choose my new haircut?? I want a pro barber to choose a new style for me

U can go any big hotel .for example holiday inn
They r good for styles and communication.
But a little bit expensive :)

yeap my friend. :)

You need a line up? A fade?
Go to Umm Al Hamam.
There's a black Barbor shop there. They know all that.

where exactly in um all hamam plz
i am trying to get a fade

@k'l

If anyone still needs this, he is at:

Barber shop, 4215 Umm Al Hamam St, 4215, Umm Al Hamam Al Gharbi, 7445, Riyadh 12323