Seeking villa rental up to 7 pax

Good afternoon all

I have been assigned with the arduous task of finding a villa to accommodate up to 7 people coupled with swimming pool and garage.

This accommodation will be used for company personnel whilst travelling from UK to Bahrain and also when we employ staff to working in Bahrain full time - basically to initially assist with living quarters.

It needs to be about 5 or 10 minutes from causeway.

I have contacted via email several estate agents with my requirements but none have bothered to respond.  (Reminds me of when I lived in Dubai!)  Do these people want the work or not?  Anyhoos, am not going to go there.

If there's anyone on here that can give me some guidance the best person to contact regarding this.

Incidentally, we don't currently have a budget - we have to pay what we have to pay............

Thanks all in anticipation.

Hi incognito 13,

Welcome on board.

I'd invite you to post an ad in the Housing in Bahrain section, giving specific details about your requirements.

I'd also encourage you to get in touch with the recommended professionals of the sector found in the Real estate agencies in Bahrain section if you want further assistance.

Best of luck. :)

Regards,

Sarvesh
https://www.expat.com

Thank you Sarvesh  :)

Moderated by Sarvesh 6 years ago
Reason : no free ads on the forum + you already have an ad in the housing section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the housing section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I apologise if I've contravened a certain protocol but I wasn't aware - please delete it.

Hello,

I'm Bahraini and have good knowledge of all Bahrain areas and can help you finding your desired villa.

Just contact me and will do the needful.

Best regards,

Mohammed

Hi Mohammed

Our company is seeking from 5 to 7 bedrooms (preferably the latter) perhaps in Hamala which is near to the Causeway.  Furnished if possible and with swimming pool and garage.

Are you an estate agent?

Not sure of the budget yet.....

Many thanks

Cathy

Hi Cathy

You could also take a look at the following website for an idea about what may be available and to get a sense of price ranges:

https://www.bahrainpropertyworld.com/

All the best.

Hi Cathy,

I need to know for how long you need the villas and starting from when?

Normally monthly rents of such Villas in that area will start with BD 1200 depending on the facilities provided, the villa size and other conditions.

However, in Hamalla I can find you a lot of alternatives that match your needs, if you can let me know you budget this will help me to narrow the search and get you your requirements easily.

Looking forward and Best regards,

Hi again Mohammed

The budget will be approximately BD 1400/month, however, that could be slightly negotiable depending upon the quality of the villa.

Do you think Hamalla is the best area closest to the Causeway?

Thanks again

Incognito13 wrote:

Hi again Mohammed

The budget will be approximately BD 1400/month, however, that could be slightly negotiable depending upon the quality of the villa.

Do you think Hamalla is the best area closest to the Causeway?

Thanks again

Hamala is indeed close to the Causeway. You may also wish to consider Janabiya, which is also close to the Causeway.

Thank you - is this a nicer area?

Yes, agree

Will be in touch with you shortly, appreciate sharing with me your contacts emails and WhatsApp number will be good.

How do I send contact details to you as I can't place on here?

Hi,

You can check Al Jasser Compound.

It's 7-10 min away from the causeway.

If you're interested, I can have the compound manager to directly contact you.

P.S. Not an agent.

Thanks Iris, am happy for manager to contact me directly.

Many thanks

Incognito13 wrote:

Thank you - is this a nicer area?

janabiya hosts two popular expat clubs, the Rugby Club and the Delmon Club.

In any case, Hamala is just a few minutes away from Janabiya, so either area is fine.

All the best.