Close
Follow all our news on Facebook!

Seeking villa rental up to 7 pax

Good afternoon all

I have been assigned with the arduous task of finding a villa to accommodate up to 7 people coupled with swimming pool and garage.

This accommodation will be used for company personnel whilst travelling from UK to Bahrain and also when we employ staff to working in Bahrain full time - basically to initially assist with living quarters.

It needs to be about 5 or 10 minutes from causeway.

I have contacted via email several estate agents with my requirements but none have bothered to respond.  (Reminds me of when I lived in Dubai!)  Do these people want the work or not?  Anyhoos, am not going to go there.

If there's anyone on here that can give me some guidance the best person to contact regarding this.

Incidentally, we don't currently have a budget - we have to pay what we have to pay............

Thanks all in anticipation.

Hi incognito 13,

Welcome on board.

I'd invite you to post an ad in the Housing in Bahrain section, giving specific details about your requirements.

I'd also encourage you to get in touch with the recommended professionals of the sector found in the Real estate agencies in Bahrain section if you want further assistance.

Best of luck. :)

Regards,

Sarvesh
expat.com

Thank you Sarvesh  :)

Moderated by Sarvesh last week
Reason : no free ads on the forum + you already have an ad in the housing section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Expatriate health insurance in Bahrain

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Bahrain

Moving to Bahrain

Find tips from professionals about moving to Bahrain

International Wealth Management in Bahrain

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs in Bahrain

Travel insurance in Bahrain

Enjoy stress-free travel to Bahrain

Flights to Bahrain

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Bahrain