Close

Trying to find formal shoes size 47+

Hi all. I'm trying to find a place that sells formal shoes size 47+ and so far have tried up and down Le Thanh Ton street, vincom centre, and a few of the custom shoe shops that appear on google maps (but they were charging minimum $250 which is well above budget). It seems shoe shops sell up to either a size 44 or 46.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Try the Russian Market at 328 Van Kiet Street, Co Glang Ward, District 1

They do have larger sizes in many different items. No sure sure about shoes but worth a try

Thanks, I'll have a look tomorrow.

Getting married? In case you just need them for an event, you can rent at wedding stores. I was surprised to find my size, US 11, good enough for a few hours. Many shops on Tran Hung Dau in D5 past Nguyen Tri Phuong.

Good luck! :) if you find then better take two just in case ;)

I once found pair in 47 1/2... then somehow managed to loose them.... still wondering who could have taken them 🙈

Personally I get mine when traveling back to Europe. Little more selection.

I am making custome made ones in Hoi An (any size). Here I usually try the Factory Outlet stores, you might be lucky to find also larger sizes there but you can call or send them a FB message to check in advance. One is in Nguyen Trai, the other in Phan Xich Long, Phu Nhuan dist.

Factory Outlet is where I actually ended up buying a pair. I had to settle for a size too small (I only have to wear them a few hours a day until this Thursday) but they are the only store to have even that size.

I will definitely be getting some made when I pass through hoi an.

Expatriate health insurance in Saigon

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Saigon

Moving to Saigon

Find tips from professionals about moving to Saigon

Travel insurance in Saigon

Enjoy stress-free travel to Saigon

Flights to Saigon

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Saigon