Almond flour?

Hello everyone, I am looking for Almond Flour, does anyone know where, in HCMC, I can get some? Any advise will be appreciated.

P.

Try the international store down by the sailing tower. I think I have their phone number if you have someone who can speak Vietnamese, you could call and ask. I think the baking school has it in their store. But I do not know their address just how to get there.

Diazo wrote:

Try the international store down by the sailing tower. I think I have their phone number if you have someone who can speak Vietnamese, you could call and ask. I think the baking school has it in their store. But I do not know their address just how to get there.

Diazo, thanks for the response. Can you let me have the phone number of the International store if you have it. The Sailing Tower you refer to, is it the building with the CC1 construction group in? How about a approximate address or  possibly a screen shot for the baking school. I don't get into town much and always struggle to find my way around.

Thanks for the help.

I hope the police do not get their nickers in a uproar, but here is the phone number/address of the international store:
Phuong Ha
58 Ham Hghi, Q1
Phone 0839141318
email [email protected]

The only way I can find the baking school is drive there myself, I am so sorry.

Thanks for the details Diazo, I will check them out and who knows, with a little good luck :)

Diazo wrote:

I hope the police do not get their nickers in a uproar, but here is the phone number/address of the international store:
Phuong Ha
58 Ham Hghi, Q1
Phone 0839141318
email [email protected]

The only way I can find the baking school is drive there myself, I am so sorry.