Does canada a beautiful country?

according to my colleagues its beautiful.. and have a many traditionals is it true?? and is it safe to travel there?

Hello lookna

Canada has a huge geographic area that allow you to explore the coastal areas of both the East and West coasts. The mountains of British Columbia and Alberta.  Ontario has lots of lakes to enjoy if you are into sailing  or boating.  Quebec has great historical areas.  If you like nature, than you can't go wrong anywhere you land in Canada. 

As for the culture of Canada, we are a mixing pot of all sorts of nationalities so again regardless of where you land, you should be able to find individuals from your home land as well as meeting new people from other locations. 

When if comes safety, like everywhere, there is crime to some extent.  But that being said, we don't allow guns in public, police force are nice and polite and always there to help.  Unless you are walking down a dark street looking for trouble, you probably will never find it.

If you want to come to Canada for a visit, my only concern would be should I take 1 or 2 weeks off from work as it is a big country.  To give you a simple idea, you can drive for 24 hours and never leave the province of Ontario.  It takes something like 3 days of straight driving to get from Ontario to the West coast.   

Good luck on your plans and Welcome to Canada, ah!